Friday, June 12, 2015

Introduction

Workshop Information


     As I give presentations or workshops, I use a flip chart since printing handouts gets a bit cumbersome. I also have the information on pages in this blog so that those attending with a laptop or tablet can follow and/or so attendees can go over the information after the workshop. Some items will be added as I prepare the information.

     The table of contents is as follows:

1. So, You Think Writing for Children Is Easy?

2. Let's Write (Writing 101)

3. Fiction Vs Nonfiction

4. Teaching Writing

1 comment:

  1. I personally appreciate the time and effort you took into putting it all together. If you are reading this comment, you are lucky enough to go for the affordable research paper writing service from our company and free yourself from excessive worries connected with writing! Thank you for providing this information.

    ReplyDelete